There is only 24 hours left to purchase your Rush-N-Get-Em discounted presale tickets for The Do Lab’s legendary music festival in Temecula, California, LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE. Having moved locations this year, the energy at this festival is going to be like few other in the world. Music, art of countless different forms, people from every corner of the planet, positive vibrations, and a beautiful landscape, will create an unforgettable and magical memory for all participants alike.
The lineup is still unannounced but stay tuned for more about Lightning In A Bottle….
- Who’s that uber-bad blond behind the decks?
- Oh the one that’s been dropping all those future funk, tropical taste, bass breaks for the last hour.
- Ya ya, the one swagged out in that fur cap.
- Ohhh ya, yo that’s DJ Shawna. I think she’s from Canada, but I heard she’s been lampin’ off somewhere in the Bay when she’s not touring the beyond bass west coast festi circuit.
- Well damn!? I guess leave it to the Do Lab and the whole Lightning in a Bottle Crew to bring all the freshest DJs. This set is very rare.
- Very rare in deed!
Words cannot express the phenomenal magnificence of my experience at Symbiosis Gathering held at the astonishing Pyramid Lake, NE this past week. If I had to choose, I would call the event magical, momentous and exhilarating. While the terrain was a bit more than anyone was expecting, the overall vibe was phenomenal. We participants were up against the harshest of desert environments; navigating rocky earth, shielding our faces from narly dust storms and praying not to find any rattle snakes or scorpions inside our tents. As we ventured into the wild, we were uplifted by radiant healers, moved by marvelous music, inspired by seductive dancing, and amazed with eye-popping visual art. Symbiosis was a multitude of exotic energies brought forth by people from around the globe who had gathered to share knowledge and truth about our understanding of the universe. Most importantly, we gathered to experience an energetic alignment that manifested in the form of a solar eclipse. If you had the opportunity to view this as I did, you know that it can only be described as real. Following the Eclipse, Tipper played a set worth remembering. Big ups to UseYourHead20 for providing this unique footage.
More about the unbelievable music from both Symbiosis and LIB to follow. Stay tuned…
Don’t forget to thank spirit and bless up to the goddess. And most importantly, don’t forget to love.
Thanks to DJ Dick Trevor for the photo.